Welcome to Ardoo Portable Hoists
The Ardoo Caresafe 140 hoist is the lightest, most compact, folding portable disability hoist on the market. It is a problem solver – versatile and enhances and improves the quality of life for both the carer and those being cared for.
The unique one piece design is easy to erect or fold in 30 seconds or less – no tools needed.
The hoist raises people from their front rather than overhead which enables a much smaller footprint, making it very portable and easy to manoeuvre and store in tight spaces. The clever design allows the hoist be adapted for use as a stand aid.
The Ardoo Caresafe 140 has many unique features it’s patent filing number is S2015/0100 dated 10/06/2015 and is fully CE Compliant.
The latest evolution of the Ardoo 140 Hoist is the Ardoo Hoist Stand Aid Combo – a simple hook on plate with knee pad converts the hoist to a stand aid for immediate use. Ideal for users who have good and bad days, where they may use the stand aid in the mornings but may need the hoist in the evenings.
- The Ardoo Caresafe 140 can be used in the home, a hotel, in the car.
- Can be easily taken on day trips and holidays with friends or family.
- The small footprint allows it to be used in tight spaces, such as a bathroom, and can lift a supine person from the floor.
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Safely transfers a person into a car, wheelchair, stairlift, or onto bedside, toilet etc.
- Easy to erect or fold in seconds – no tools needed.
- Easily folded and placed in the boot/trunk of a vehicle by one person, or can be taken in the hold of an aircraft.
- No need to move downstairs and incur expensive construction costs as the Ardoo 140 can be successfully used with a stairlift.
- Can be easily converted into a stand aid (kit available).
- It enhances and improves the quality of life of the wheelchair user and carer.
- The Ardoo Caresafe 140 can be used with most slings on the market.
- Immediate worldwide shipping available.
- Available to rent or buy.